KAI Akarui LED Headlight Conversion Kit
If you are interested in upgrading the headlights of your car, truck or SUV in the most cost-effective way, the KAI conversion kit by Akarui is the way to go! Numerous car blogs and magazines have selected Akarui as one of the best LED conversion kits available on Amazon under $50.
In fact, the price for Akarui LED conversion kit along with shipping within the continental US will be even less, than $50. These Akarui LED headlight bulbs are available in the majority of popular bulb sizes. They will work great in all popular American cars, trucks, and SUVs.
- Top light output: 3500 Lm per bulb;
- +200% brighter, than your factory headlight bulbs;
- Quality CSP LED chips with 35W per unit;
- Completely aluminum housing that will not rust or corrode;
- Powerful Turbo Cool fan (10,000 RPM) ensures adequate bulbs cooling;
- Akarui LED bulbs are covered with a limited 2-year warranty;
- Akarui ensures lifetime support to their customers;
- Some newer vehicles may require installation additional load resistors (sold separately).
Here is what you get when you are buying KAI Akarui LED conversion kit:
- 2 bulbs;
- 2 LED drivers;
- all necessary wiring;
- installation instructions;
- a warranty sheet.
If you own a US-built car, truck or SUV, you will definitely find the LED conversion kit of the proper bulb size in the Akarui inventory. Just make sure to check, what bulbs are required for the year, make and model of your vehicle and order your perfect LED conversion kit. If you are not sure, what bulb size you need, refer to the Sylvania bulb checker to double check this information.
KAI Akarui LED conversion kits
|9003 / H4
|9004 / HB1
|9005 / HB3
|9006 / HB4
|9007 / HB5
|9008 / H13
|9012 / HIR2
- Akarui has taken care of the safety for you, so your new Akarui bulbs will not blind the oncoming traffic by producing that dangerous glare. This becomes possible due to the adjustable beam pattern these LED bulbs feature.
- In average, KAI Akarui LEDs last around 30.000 hours, while the top halogen headlight bulbs normally operate within 1.800 – 2.000 hours. This means years of service without having to buy new bulbs and having to get them replaced frequently.
- Akarui LED headlight bulbs are solid because they do not contain fragile components (no tungsten, glass, etc.). This makes Akarui LEDs resistant to vibration, moisture, temperature changes, etc.
- Each Akarui bulb contains a mini fan, that operates as cooling units. They are powerful enough (10.000 RPM) to eliminate excessive heat produced by the LED itself. These fans are tiny enough to make the bulb compatible with the majority of headlight duct covers.
- Note, that some newer vehicles might require installation of additional load resistors for flawless LED operation. These resistors should be purchased separately.